Thakral one looking for a sharp professional to develop an outstanding relationship with a leading MNC Company in Singapore
Role : Full Stack Developer
12 Months Contract
Experience : 6+
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/MS degree or equivalent experience
• Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• 7+ years of hands-on programming/application development experience in JAVA 8, Spring Boot, REST/API
• Proficiency in: SQL/Hibernate, Messaging (MQ & Kafka)
• Strong knowledge in automated build pipelines like Jenkins and testing tools JMeter, Cucumber, Selenium etc
• Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
• Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
• Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
• Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
• Passionate about building an innovative culture
• Exhibit strong sense of ownership and accountability at all times.
• Discuss and comprehend requirements to recommend optimal solutions.
• Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs with other members of the team.
• Experience in building cloud native applications and microservices
- Extensive analysis, design, coding, testing and debugging skills Java and Angular js Framework
- Ability to provide production support, liaising with users, debugging production issues and resolving
- Experience in dealing with multi-location teams.
- Experience in leading and mentoring junior engineers
- Experience in designing full stack systems and data stores using good software design principles.
- Knowledge of project lifecycle and software development lifecycle deliverables including version and revision control practices and procedures.
- Flexibility, able to execute against tight deadlines, work with minimum supervision, exercise independent judgment, and prioritize work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent dealing with ambiguity skill
Interested Person Can share me your Updated Resume to this ID : [Confidential Information]