As Singapore’s leading supermarket retail player and a household name close to all, we have grown with you over the years. It is now your turn to grow an exciting new career and fulfil your aspirations with us. Join us as we embark on a journey to make lives better for our customers, community, environment and employees.
At NTUC FairPrice, we offer you more than just a job. We are committed in giving our employees a rewarding career through comprehensive development opportunities. We promise a wonderful workplace culture with ample opportunities for growth at different levels of your career. Every of our 10,000 employees across Singapore is important.
If the prospect of working in an organization at the forefront of retail technology and innovation excites you, look no further.
Grow your career with us today and make a difference.
FairPrice is currently hiring for an Executive to join the O2O (offline-to-online/online-to-offline) Grocery team under the Digital Business organization.
The Digital Business organization is responsible for serving the needs of our customers seamlessly across channels and verticals with one Everything Food digital experience. As part of the O2O Grocery team, you will be working with a team of highly motivated professionals across various functions to support the rollout of our innovative digital solutions.
- Description of project, reporting lines and key stakeholders
The O2O Grocery teams works on enabling digital solutions for FairPrice customers by engaging with a wide range of stakeholders that cut across the organization including (but not limited to): Business Process, Technology, Marketing, Stores, Customer Service, Finance, Product Development, Design and User Research.
You will be reporting to the O2O Grocery Program Manager and provide support for overall program management of our O2O initiatives. You will craft standard operating procedures that are aligned with relevant stakeholders. Working closely with the Product Development and Design team, you will also test the digital solutions before it rolls out to stores.
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute planned initiatives, tracking and providing status updates from start to finish
- Create and update presentation decks
- Provide timely updates and communications
- Understand product roadmap and execute user acceptance testing for new features
- Collaborate with stakeholders from cross functional teams
SOP creation and maintenance
- Create and update process maps
- Ensure alignment of processes with stakeholders
- Ensure that processes and products are working as expected in stores
- Perform checks as required to ensure assortment, promotions and financial postings are created and posted accurately
- Create and update training materials
- Provide training to store staff
- Interest in omnichannel
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Degree in business, operations management or equivalent.
- 1-2 years working experience in the retail industry a plus