Purpose of the role:
To provide assistance to the Professional Services and Sales teams by building bid proposals, developing Services pricing and to win business in alignment with business capabilities and goals.
Ensures proposals are accurate. Maximizes profitability of deals and ensures margins are maintained. Works within the current corporate travel and expense policy.
- Creates Service scope definition, including client specific project plans, resource requirements and contract related documentation
- Creates a business solution consisting of services that uniquely addresses the market and specific customers’ needs. May include collaboration with cross functional Allscripts teams
- Ensures Services price quotes accurately reflect the client specific objectives, scope and requirements
- Timely and accurate development and maintenance of Services tools and artefacts
- Supports Regional Sales Leaders and AOEs to qualify potential business opportunities
- Supports Sales Leaders and AOEs to improve customer reference ability
- Support Sales projects by managing highly complex RFP and RFI opportunities, including managing Sales, Services, Product, Legal, Finance, and third-party staff to meet client requests.
- Assume delegation responsibility of answering technical and functional questions of RFP/RFI, and acting as liaison with Solutions Development Organization for obtaining custom input.
- Responsible for version control of documents using relevant tools (e.g. SharePoint).
- Maintain product/solution expertise, including roadmap features and functions.
- Interact with Sales, Services, Development, Finance, and Legal teams for content validation and management reviews to ensure meeting client requirements
- Contributes to the design and execution of process improvement initiatives surrounding the Sales Cycle.
- Provides a central point-of-contact for the collection of data throughout the RFP/RFI lifecycle.
- Works closely with internal and external stakeholders throughout the RFP process.
- Maintains and creates accurate, professional and up-to-date RFP response information via RFP database
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
Bachelor’s or advanced degree in business, sales, marketing, medical technology, or equivalent experience.
- Typically requires 7+ years’ experience.
- Healthcare IT implementation experience required
- Experience managing all aspects of RFI/RFP process
- Experience creating client pricing models
- Proficient in advanced Project Management methodologies
- Proficient in Salesforce.com
Travel Requirements: Occasional