F&B MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
- Low Entry Barrier
- Immediate Vacancies
- 100% Sponsored Diploma in Hospitality (work & study at the same time)
You will be required to undergo an unique on-the-job program in the field of hospitality that allows you to earn money while graduating with a international recognized Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism, fully 100% sponsored. During the program, you will be drawing a high allowance. After you graduate from the program with a Diploma, your salary will grow up to S$2,500/month.
An individualized customized career path plan is created to map out rotations based on the individual’s background, experience and exposure in the hospitality industry. This program offers the Management Trainee to acquire work experience from ground level whilst gaining customer service skills and developing supervisory skills. Furthermore, you do not need to have any prior experience for this.
• Expose to on-the-job outlet operations & customer service engagement training
• Undergo a structured training program in Singapore that covers product & equipment operations, store operation and Customer service
• Enforcement of hygiene regulations and ensure safety and cleanliness in outlet
• Work with teammates to achieve excellent customer services for the outlet to achieve sales targets and improve profit margin
• Perform any ad-hoc duties as required by the Manager
Applicable to Singaporeans and PR only
Interested parties please send in your CV/Resume quickly as there will be limited slots available.
Toemployment Pte Ltd
· Food & Beverage · Islandwide · 44 work hours per week (Flexi work hours & off day) · Flexi work location (Not office bound) · 6 months to 1 year contract (Convertible) · Training provided Job
You’ll be-in charge of: * Assisting the Managers in the daily F&B operations; ensure the quality and consistency of all products meet desired standards. * Managing stocks and inventories * Bu
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content