Job Description :
Attractive Remuneration Package
Work in Reputable Listed Property Management Company
5 Days Work Week
1 Year Experience in Maintenance Work in Buildings/ Facilities
Our Client, a Listed Property Management Company is looking for Facilities Technicians to join their expanding team.
- Maintain the physical condition of the building. Sees that the building has adequate heating, lighting and ventilation etc. and that it is properly cleaned and in good working condition.
- Does general maintenance and repairs such as painting, patching walls, plumbing facilities, and electrical switches and other fixtures and equipment to ensure smooth operations.
- Perform preventive maintenance programme.
- Perform checks and inspections to all plants machinery and equipment.
- Respond and prioritize maintenance requisitions (MWO) and guests requests to ensure guests receive quality service and furnishings.
- Possesses NITEC in Mechanical related disciplines
- 1 Year Work Experience In Maintenance Work In Buildings/Facilities
How to Apply:
- Location: Town
- Working days: 5 days Rotating Shift
- Salary: Basic up to S$2,200 Basic (Basic salary will commensurate according to experience and qualifications)
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Jasper Tan Zu-Zen (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1982002)or call your friendly Consultant, Jasper Tan, at 6590 9930 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
Current & Expected Salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Notice Period / Availability to commence work
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using,
retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.