Job Description :
- Implementing fire safety programme and perform all the duties as stated in the Fire Safety Act and Regulations
- Ensure that the fire safety requirements contained in the Emergency Response Plan are complied with.
- Check, inspect and manage the maintenance of firefighting equipment and provide advice on firefighting related matters to the client.
- Registered Fire Safety Manager with Singapore Civil Defence Force
- Minimum 3 years experience as an FSM, preferably in high-rise buildings
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Possess good communication and report writing skills
- Work location: West
Tan Yueh Hua Karen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1658726