- Combine the art of design with the art of development.
- Great work environment with excellent career development opportunities
Our client is a fast-growing Tech startup that is providing a first-of-its kind platform to disrupt the way businesses look for workspace. The Company combines real estate expertise with technology to provide their customers with a much-needed solution.The Job
As part of the pioneer team, the Front-end Engineer will play a crucial role in the building the best experience for the Company's clients. You have the best job of combining the art of design with the art of development. You will working closely with the Product Manager and the UX designer to continuously improve user experience
You are responsible for::
- Collaborating with the product, business, design and backend engineers to build a beautiful, simple and easy user-facing applications.
- Translating design mock-ups and prototypes into working code.
- building UI components to build robust modular systems to enable rich interactive experiences.
- Working closely with backend developers to integrate clean, maintainable, flexible APIs
- Defining development best practices and applying them in all products
- Coding and writing unit test of high-quality scalable systems
- Sharing knowledge to bring up the collective group knowledge
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology
- You have experience with Client-Server protocol & API design Skills
- You have experience with responsive and adaptive design and mobile-friendly
- You have a strong understanding of modern CSS and HTML standards with experience in optimising web application performance
- You are familiar with unit testing (Jest & Enzyme), Redux, Webpack, SPA-style approach, Mapbox, Pannellum, use of version control software (GitHub, BitBucket)
- You have a strong understanding of browser rendering engines and possess foundation skills in SEO
- You have experience building cross-platform apps
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in documentation
- You have the ability to clearly communicate technical details effectively across disciplines, organizations and locations.
Ref No: 02602081