Job Description :
- Working days : 5 days work weeks
- Salary : Up to $8,000 Basic (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications)
Our client, a well-established MNC in IT industry, is inviting dynamic individuals to join their team.
Were looking for a Full Stack Developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack Developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
Youll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our application.
You will have an in-depth experience working on our B2C applications for the following areas:
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Develop clean code using relevant design patterns.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
How to Apply:
- Degree, preferably in IT.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Proficient experience using React and Next.js (main experience requirement)
- Experience in designing and implementation of transactional websites.
- Good understanding / experience working with any one of the content management systems.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Proficient experience in using RESTFul APIs.
- Experience using Spring Boot.
- Development experience for both mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like GitHub.
- Experience with Extreme Programming processes like TDD and Pair Programming.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience with CI /CD.
- Familiar with Cloud services like AWS Lamba , EC2.
If you are organised, adapt well to changes and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing your updated rsum (in MS Word format) to Adam Liew Zhen Yan (EA Personnel Registration No: R1985470) at
Click the Apply Now button at the bottom of the page or
Call your friendly Consultant, Adam Liew, at 6590 9872 for a confidential discussion. I will be glad to assist you!FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process. Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.