- Excellent career development opportunities within a high-growth travel platform
- Work alongside & learn from a hardworking, friendly and geeky bunch
Our client is a well-known travel search engine with headquarters in Singapore and strong operations in UAE and APAC.
Their top-ranking mobile app helps travellers search and compare results with hundreds of airline, hotel and online travel agency websites.The Job
In this role, you will work closely across different teams with product managers, designers and technical leads to envision, prototype and build new products and features.
You will be responsible for :
- Writing clean code and creating proper test coverage for your work, contributing to the mission of automation.
- Applying best practices and sharing knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Owning your work and leading the effort from architecture, development, and testing through to deployment.
- Maintaining high coding quality by participating in the code review processes.
- Rapidly conducting POC’s with different technologies in order to evaluate and learn new things.
- Taking into account the bigger picture during development, and owning code quality after delivery
- You possess a Degree in a technical field like Computer Science / Software Engineering / related discipline
- You have good knowledge of computer science, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with multithreading, messaging or event-based asynchronous environments is a must.
- You have worked on relational databases and you possess the ability to optimize queries and improve the performance.
- Experience with containerization technologies (like - ECS, Docker and Kubernetes), DevOps automation tools (like - Chef/Ansible), cloud services (like - AWS, Google Cloud), and big data technologies (like - Apache Spark, Hadoop or Google BigQuery) would be a significant plus.
- Experience with CI tools like Jenkins and Travis CI would be good to have.
- You love coding and always learning new things!
Ref No: 93420031