Job Description :
- High Basic $5,000 $6,000 + AWS + Benefits
- 5 Days! Mon Fri !!8.30am 5.30pm!!
- Trade Management, Pricing, Operations
Our Client is a well-known and established company in Logistics Provider. They are looking for unique individual to join their growing business as a Global Special Cargo Assistant Manager.Responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving Global Special Cargo budget by maximizing contribution margin.
- Enhance higher conversion of inquiries to actual business through necessary collaboration with Trade Pricing, Marine Operations and front-line sales teams around the world.
- Evaluate Global Special cargo business trend, competition landscape and provide strategic direction to front lines and trade pricing teams.
- Closely follow market demand trend with regular follow up with Front sales, and carry out improvement, or deliver/coordinate with the responsible parties within the organization until resolved.
- Assist in delivering marketing directions to origins. Review Special cargo market demands constantly (origin/destination/ commodity growth) and propose marketing plan for expansion and new cargo gain.
- More than 2 years in container shipping, preferably in trade management, pricing, operations
- Proficient in Ms Excel & PowerPoint skill
- Location : Central
- Working days : 5 days - Monday to Friday (8.30am to 5.30pm)
- Salary : High Basic $5,000 - $6,000 + AWS + VB higher / Negotiable (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Nicholas Lai Zhi Yong (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1986912)
or Click the Apply now at the Bottom of the page.
or call your friendly Consultant, Nicholas, at 6590 9863 for a confidential discussion.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.