Job Description :
- Basic up to $9000 + Variable Bonus
- 5 day week,
- Client's site / Building Maintenance/ACMV/M & E experience
Our client is a SGX Listed Real Estate Developer with iconic Residential Projects in Singapore and Malaysia. Working location will be at city area, can be based out of KL or Singapore.
- Lead a sales (including sales administration) and marketing division.
- Responsible for the formulation of S&M strategies to ensure that revenue, and marketing for such projects within the division meets budgets
- Responsible for effective sales agencies management, if any, and work closely with them.
- Responsible to work with lawyers, authorities, bankers, valuers, for any matters linked to sales and marketing (including but not limited to regulatory and contractual matters.
- Undertake any other roles and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Minimum 1 years of experiences (with good track record) in the sales and marketing of Real Estate Residential Projects
- Degree in Real Estate or Business or equivalent
- Language Required: English and Mandarin.
- Strong communication/leadership/strategic formulation (in Sales and Marketing) skills.
- Ability to handle stress and work under time pressure.
- Official Working Hours: Mon to Fri, 9am to 6pm.
- Frequent travelling to overseas is required (Around 60%)
- $9000 + Variable Bonus
How to Apply:
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format (including your Current and Expected salary with attached recent photo) to
Principal Consulting Manager, Koh Mui Hong (Reg No R1108738)
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.