Play a primary role in the business developmentStrong opportunities to progress your career
Job Description :
As a Growth Hacker, you will be planning, leading and executing events of different scales that will boost business development and customer relationship building. You will play a primary role in managing relationships with external marketing agencies.You will be responsible for :
- Overseeing and coordinating the activities of staff, subcontractors and vendors and other logistical details to successfully execute all aspects of events.
- Tracking post event feedback to measure effectiveness against event goals.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customerâ€™s digital journey.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Working closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives.
- Developing and executing content marketing campaigns as well as generating engaging content to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Digital Marketing, Event Management or Content Management within Internet industry.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a strong planner with excellent project management, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- Experience within Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Digital Transformation/ Change Management, Content Planning, would be a strong advantage.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments