- Develop marketing strategies and growth campaigns for a fast growing online platform
- Join a firm that promotes innovation and individuality
Our client is Asia Pacific's fast growing marketplace for authentic footwear. They aim to to make the most exclusive luxury wear from around the world available to the APAC region and are now expanding their team based in Singapore.The Job
In this role you will,
- Organise and execute growth campaigns including social media, paid advertising, and other user acquisition channels.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies and growth campaigns.
- Monitor marketing and growth campaigns using metrics and performance reports.
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with managers and interns to ensure campaigns are executed properly and promptly.
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products.
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency.
- You have at least 2 years experience in a marketing and user acquisition role within a fast-growing, e-commerce company.
- You have prior previous experience using Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other paid advertising channels and are comfortable managing various social media accounts
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets for performance marketing and campaign tracking.
- You are comfortable with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Zoho Analytics, etc
- You have the ability to adapt to a dynamic, extremely fast-paced tech startup environment.
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in Cantonese, Malay, or Indonesian as you will be working with clients and stakeholders from across the region
Job Reference: 15584204