Job Description :
- Provide courteous and efficient service and if possible to comply with each and guests’ request. Ensure that all telephone calls are handled promptly within three rings.
- Be familiar with all room types and rates in the hotel and their availability status; up-sell whenever possible.
- Take ownership of problems, handle guest complaints promptly according to established procedures and then report to supervisor for further follow up when necessary. Glitch reports are to be written when necessary.
- Ensure guest room security, emergency and fire procedures; encourage the use of Safe Deposit boxes (El-Safe) and adhere to policies & procedures for their use.
- Be familiar with hotel facilities and functions as well as major city attractions and events; provide guests with accurate information as requested. Ensure a professional and courteous working relationship and maintain an effective flow of communication with all hotel personnel.
- Minimun O-level
- Able to perform rotating shifts
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality and good public relations skills
- Previous experience in hospitality and Opera knowledge will be advantageous