Job Description :
- Up to S$2500 base+attractive good benefits + bonus
- 5 days/Town/Avail Immed!
- 5 Stars Hospitality / Residence / MNC
Our client is one of the recognised Global Brand Leaders in the Hospitality sector with a strong portfolio
- Responsible for checking in guests such as registering and assigning rooms to guests.
- Issues apartment access card and escorts guest to their apartment.
- Manages guests accounts and information, and apartment availability in the system
- Receives and transmits messages to guest promptly.
- Handles guest queries pertaining to facilities, services, registration and information regarding shopping, banking, dining, entertainment, and local events etc.
- Arranges tours, taxis, and restaurants reservation for guests.
- Handles and records guest comments and complaints, and refer issues to supervisor when necessary.
- Responsible and accountable for handling and safe keeping of cash and guest valuables.
- Perform simple bookkeeping activities, such as balancing cash accounts.
- Makes and confirms reservations.
- Perform any other duties as required and directed by the Front Office manager or Management.
- Diploma in Hospitality/Travel Management related qualifications
- Candidates without experience but with relevant qualifications will be considered
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office eg. MSWord and MS Excel. Good coordination skills, meticulous, organized, neat and diligent
- 3 shifts (7am-430pm, 11am-830pm, 130pm-11pm, 1030pm-8am)
- Town area
- Company points to purchase gym membership , laptop ... etc.
For quicker processing of your email application, please indicate Position Title in the subject heading and information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to start work
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated rsum (in MS Word format) to Sin Siew Keng (EA Personnel Registration No: R1439929) at
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.