We are currently looking for the below requirement with one of our client to be based in Singapore..
HCL is a leading global Technology and IT Enterprise with annual revenues of US$ 4.7 billion. The HCL Enterprise comprises two companies listed in India, HCL Technologies ( www.hcltech.com ) and HCL Infosystems (www.hclinfosystems.in)
The 3 decade old enterprise, founded in 1976, is one of India's original IT garage start ups. Its range of offerings span R&D and Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration and Distribution of Technology and Telecom products in India. The HCL team comprises 53,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, operating across 18 countries including 360 points of presence in India. HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000 firms, including several IT and Technology majors .
Job Role: Hardware Asset Management/Inventory Management
Location : Jurong/ Harborfront
Client : Oil and Gas company
Hardware asset management and Inventory management are part of the IT supply chain functions which involves managing the IT stockroom inventory to ensure enough stock is available for the base operations. It also involves packing and shipping of equipment’s, receiving items to the stock room, managing the sale, disposal of the hardware equipment’s. Also preparing the reports for the stock room reconciliation and audit activities.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
• Setup and maintain warehouse/inventory processes
• Perform daily inventory stock counts in the warehouse
• Keep the warehouse area clean and organized.
• Receive and record assets in System for tracking.
• Perform basic staging tasks such as assembling computer components, imaging/copy hard drives, asset tagging, repackaging equipment.
• Pick, prepare, and organize outgoing order
• Work with Operations/Purchasing to maintain adequate stock levels.
• Work with Field Service/Project teams to ensure the proper equipment is allocated for work orders
• Maintain inventory controls over tools
• Provide reports supporting the asset inventory using excel and other tables as needed
• Gather data on and provide analysis of all activities that have an impact on the value, cost and risk of asset life cycles.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong foundation in spreadsheets (EXCEL), pivot tables and generating reports
• Ability to work with all levels within an organization
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Organizational, time management and multitasking skills
• Ability to function as a team player
Candidates interested, please share resume and below details:
1. Current Salary
2. Expected Salary
3. Notice period
4. Visa Status