- Provide general administrative support such as: filing, data entry, posting of job ads and etc
- Responsible for new hires on-boarding process, including facilitate job offers, preparation of LOA, employment contract signing and etc
- Perform various Work Pass applications for foreign employees
- Collect and verification of timesheet, claim forms, leave forms, invoices for Contractors and etc
- Maintain accurate employee records in HR system and p-files
- Manage offboarding processes including exit interviews and clearance
- Prepare monthly manpower report for Management Team
- Perform ad-hoc admin when required
- 1 to 2 years of general admin or HR administration work experience
- Good communication & interpersonal skills with a positive work attitude
- Ability to work independently and in a team with minimum supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Meticulous, self-driven and enjoys working in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to start work immediately or within a short notice period would be a plus!
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format to
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
AiLin Lee | EA Registration No: R1104629