EPS Computer Systems is an award-winning recruitment and staffing company headquartered in Singapore. We currently operate 9 offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Japan. We specialize in the provision of IT, technology and corporate human talents and our clients are mainly multi-national corporations, large international and local firms, as well as government agencies.
Due to business expansion, we invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following role:
- To work closely with our clients to understand their HR, recruitment and staffing needs
- Involved in recruitment and staffing cycles to source, identify, hire and deploy suitable talents
- To use a variety of software tools and job-portals to assist in candidate sourcing activities
- To be involved in conducting candidate interviews (virtually and physically) to ascertain skill-sets match and suitability
- Handle staff on-boarding and out-boarding activities
- Assist in managing a team of professional contract staff to ensure smooth operation
- To work with regional functional teams to jointly support staffing activities
- Post-Covid, some occasional regional business traveling may be required from time to time
- To work with management staff to help map out recruitment strategy, talent management and retention, and staffing growth plans
- Degree / Diploma in any fields of study from recognized institutions
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with people at all levels
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Familiarity with software tools such as MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to multi-task
- Candidate with prior recruitment, human resource and staffing experience will have advantage
- Those with prior team leading experience may be considered for Senior Consultant or Team Lead roles
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply for entry-level positions as training will be provided!
Interested applicants, please forward your resume to , stating your current and expected salary, and your availability date to start work.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AiLin Lee | EA Registration No: R1104629