Job Description :
A leading trading company seeks an ambitious HR Executive to join their Singapore team. The MNC is a leader in their industry and offers excellent career progression opportunities. This is a role that will evolve in future to encompass different aspects of HR.
Salary: $4000 - $5000
About the role:
- Develop strategies to improve company culture working closely with the HR Manager on new initiatives.
- Plan and develop activities to work towards department goals and objectives.
- Consolidate and implement excellent HR practices across the APAC region.
- Assist in coaching on employee relations handling, the use of internal systems and interpreting HR policy.
- Lead recruitment for experienced hires at mid-career level.
- Partner with department heads to understand hiring needs.
- Handle operational tasks such as employee orientation for new starters.
- Attend meetings as an HR representative.
- Ambitious, efficient and a team player
- Keen interest in organizational development
- 2-4 years of HR experience
- Excellent IT and Microsoft Office skills
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- A passion for improving employee experience and culture in the workplace
- Degree holder
If this is you, please apply!
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Lucy Greenleaf on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984700 (Lucy Collette Greenleaf).