As Singapore's leading supermarket retail player and a household name close to all, we have grown with you over the years. It is now your turn to grow an exciting new career and fulfil your aspirations with us. Join us as we embark on a journey to make lives better for our customers, community, environment and employees.
At NTUC FairPrice, we offer you more than just a job. We are committed in giving our employees a rewarding career through comprehensive development opportunities. We promise a wonderful workplace culture with ample opportunities for growth at different levels of your career. Every of our 10,000 employees across Singapore is important.
If the prospect of working in an organization at the forefront of retail technology and innovation excites you, look no further.
Grow your career with us today and make a difference. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Payroll processing for main, separation/ terminations, and any off-cycle payroll in adherence to applicable regulations and statutory requirements (such as but not limited to MOM, CPF, IRAS, WICA, and PDPA), and company policy and guidelines
- Accurate and timely updates of payroll data into our HR Successfactors and SAP system
- Handles enquiries from our internal stakeholders within HR, across departments and branches
- Work collaboratively with other members of other fulfilment teams to ensure and promote teamwork within the department and in support of the FairPrice Group
- Involve in our continuous review and streamline of existing workflows, any HR projects and ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma in related discipline with minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Candidates with prior SAP experience will be preferred
- Strong knowledge of the Employment Act
- Proficient in Microsoft office and G-Suite, excellent Excel & G-Sheets skills
- An independent and meticulous team player who is able to work under
- pressure and tight deadlines who possesses a high degree of confidentiality
- Good interpersonal and communication skills