Job DescriptionAbout Accenture
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at .
Talent Futurists understand how skill needs are evolving and proactively identify talent strategies and actions to drive business growth. We thrive by collaborating with the business and across the HR ecosystem to ensure we have the right skills to deliver on our future client needs.
- Work across the Market Unit to ensure we have the right skill and talent strategies in place to meet our client needs on time, this includes working with Recruiting and Learning.
- Work closely with the Market Unit leaders to understand business priorities and related talent imperatives.
- Build talent action plans (build, buy, borrow) in alignment with business priorities and how our overall demand is evolving.
- Provide points of view on adjacent skills that can be new-skilled for in demand areas.
- Bachelor´s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience
- Value Creation & Business Acumen
- Agile Program/Project Delivery
- Data Fluency
- Prior consulting experience or HR experience
- Previous work experience with Strategic Workforce Planning, Talent Strategy, Talent Supply Chain methodology
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues
- Comfortable learning to use reporting tools and conduct analysis
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excel skills
- Problem solving/research
- Customer service/customer relationship management
- Quality assurance/thoroughness
- Strong influence, negotiation and selling skills
- Comfortable working in office and virtually
- Collaborative, able to work across organizational entities and to build and maintain strong networks
- Advocate for inclusion and diversity
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting;
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting;
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.