Founded in 2012, ByteDance is a technology company operating a range of content platforms that inform, educate, entertain and inspire people across languages, cultures and geographies. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Douyin, Toutiao, Helo and Resso, ByteDance now has a portfolio of applications available in over 150 markets and 75 languages.
HRBP Team is driving the growth of ByteDance R&D in Singapore, and aspires to contribute to Singapore's Tech-Hub transformation! We wish to empower the future generation with the opportunity to embrace Tech, work in Tech and live in Tech! If you are someone who's passionate about Tech & want to make an impact in transforming the tech landscape in Singapore, join us now!
- Build relationships with R&D leaders to offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Develop plans & execute for successful leadership assimilation as well as transforming R&D employee onboarding experiences.
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue. Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- Use and request data strategically. Identify and surface trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organizational health.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of HR business partner or generalist experience supporting leaders at MNC.
- HR experience in at least three or more areas below: organizational design, succession planning, performance management, business consulting, culture transformation, compensation and rewards, employee engagement, coaching/development, talent management, talent acquisition, data analysis, employee relations.
- Ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and being able to iron out clarity from uncertainty.
- Effective change management skills to help leaders and the organization to navigate through constant change.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends, scope out problems and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Strong project management skills to effectively initiate, plan, and execute important HR projects that creates long lasting impact on business.
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Your new company Our client is a leading Japanese automotive manufacturer which holds a reliable name in the industry. Your new role As a HRBP, you’ll be responsible for working closely with various
Job Description Summary The role will cover broad range of site Human Resources Manager (HRM) duties, operationally and client focused, other than leading execution of key business initiatives to con
Mission Act as the Human Resources business partner for the GBU/GF business leaders in the country through deployment and implementation of HR policies, programs and processes, whilst ensuring alignm
Human Resources Business Partner, Asia Pacific Human Resources Group Job Summary: This role will involve delivering ‘people’ initiatives, guidance and support to various stakeholders in Singapore a
ABOUT YOUR ROLE: The Manager, Human Resources Partner is responsible for aligning the human resources practices to provide services and support achievement of One VF organization business objectives
Position Purpose To deliver great candidate and employee experience to attract the right people, to recruit and retain them in the organization. a) Promote social awareness for the employer brand.
Responsibilities * Support HR department in implementing and monitoring of all HR policies to ensure relevance and compliance * Responsible for recruitment and selection for junior to middle lev
Responsibilities: * Aligns people strategies and policies in Business Units with the overall corporate mission and objectives * Act as employee champion and change agent to Business Units * W
Pet Lovers Centre Pte Ltd, a household name today, is one of the largest and oldest pet care retail chain in Southeast Asia since founded in 1973. Pet Lovers Centre Group, which currently leads 6 sub
This pivotal leading role is tasked to orchestrate success in our People Vision & Mandate. Together we forge ahead for people excellence to uphold the Group’s best interests and support the wider busi
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content