Job Description :
Jobs Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the HOD-ICT in Ngee Ann ICT initiatives.
- Support the school in East Zone Centre of Excellence activities
- Provide ICT Technical Support and assist in ICT implementation in the school.
- Manage the loan of ICT equipment to school staff.
- Assist in the maintenance and support of network infrastructure (wired and wireless/airport) and network printers.
- Assist in the process for procurement of equipment/ services, following guidelines stipulated by MOE and the school.
- At least a Diploma in Infocomm Technology or related field
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of complex information and requirements
- 3 or more years of ICT or relevant work experience