Job Description :
Job Roles & Responsibilities
Plan & Deliver ICT/ALP Lessons Plan and deliver structured ICT lessons (baseline ICT skills,coding, STEAM (Maker) programmeand multimedia/creative arts) in curriculum in consultation with HOD ICT and school ICT team Management of School Learning Management Systems (LMS) Manage the School Learning Management Systems (LMS). For instance:
Management of ICT systems
- User creation for new teachers and new students
- Resetting of passwords
- Uploading of circulars and other student/parent information on the LMS
- Able to resolve simple technical issues concerning LMS
- Manage bookings of special rooms in the school using LMS
- Maintain and managing ICT and AV to meet curriculum and administrative needs.
- Assist HOD ICT in managing school website
- Assist HOD ICT in purchasing ICT Equipment & Services based on the school’s requirements (through bulk tenders, calling tenders and quotations) and monitor the ICT budget utilisation.
- Above 21 years of age
- Minimum a diploma in multimedia/Information Technologies/Computer Studies or its equivalent
- Knowledge in Computing/Coding
- Preferably instructors must be trained with experience teaching Design Thinking protocol and computing thinking in primary schools.