Job Description :
- Provide IT Support and communicate with Mandarin Speaking Clients
- Ability to analyse issue and provide solutions
- Immediate Position
Our client, a well-known and established company in IT products, accessories and service parts distribution is inviting suitably qualified candidates fill the position as a ITService Desk Support.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Single Point of Contact (SPOC) assistance across all the tickets which get logged at Service desk.
- Log incidents with First Call Resolution (FCR) for the service requests
- Prioritize and resolve the incidents as per the defined Severity matrix
- Provide Level 1 support for all End User Issues pertaining to applications
- Install load/ reload office automation software, e-mail and browser
- Antivirus Management
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Minimum Diploma in IT or above
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience
- Able to communicate with Mandarin speaking clients/ users
HOW TO APPLY:
- Location: Central
- Working days: Base on the assigned project
- Salary: Negotiable (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
- The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Lo Wing Sam(Reg. No.: R1877254) to
or call your friendly Consultant, Sam, at 65909877 for a private discussion
or WhatsApp your details to 9854 6986 to follow up
or Click on Apply Now to submit your application now.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.