Welfare Entitlement (Birthday Leave, Family Care Leave, etc.)
Opportunities for Enhanced Learning & Training Sponsorship
Dental, Optical & Medical Cash Reimbursement
1. Responsive to the needs of infants and toddlers.
2. Create a secure environment for infants and toddlers through nurturing respectful, responsive, and reciprocal relationships with the children.
3. Create a quality learning environment through implementing developmentally appropriate curricula and programs.
4. Build trusting and respectful relationships and partnerships with stakeholders by actively engaging the children's families and community.
5. Perform any other duties as required.
1. Minimum Qualifications: WSQ- Advanced Certificate in Early Years (ACEY) / ACECCE OR
2. WSQ- Higher Certificate in Infant Care (HCIC) OR
3. 3 GCE O level credits including English (C6)
4. Patient and has a passion to work with children
5. Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision
6. Candidates with EY1/EY2/L1 ECDA Certification & 1-year related experience will have an added advantage
7. Work locations: HOUGANG or JURONG EAST.
8. Able to commit Full-Time
9. Able to start immediately or within short notice.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or send their resume to [Confidential Information] or WhatsApp Perdaus HR @ 9167 5307.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you!
$3,000 Sign-on Bonus opportunity for successful candidates (Terms & Conditions apply) Responsibilities * Attends to the basic needs of a group of 18 months to 4 years old * Works together with
Be responsible for providing, planning, and implementing the developmentally appropriate Infant care/ childcare programs in accordance with the guidelines, policies, and procedures of Carpe Diem to te
WE ARE EXPANDING! JOIN US AT OUR NEW CENTRE! For almost 30 years, SASCO Childcare Centre (now known as Haven Schoolhouse) has been a pioneer in the industry and a respectable early-learning education
Infant Educator / Infant Senior Educator (5.5 days work week) We are looking for an Infant educator to inspire learning in our infants. An educator who aspires to bring life, love, and laughter int
The Beginning Infant Educator builds relationships with infants and toddlers and looks out for their developmental needs and milestones so as to be able to respond to their needs appropriately. He/She
MLC is an early childhood centre that aims to allow children to experience learning success, become lifelong learners and contributing members of our society. We cultivate diversity by respecting, inc
$3,000 Sign-on Bonus opportunity for successful candidates Responsibilities Educates and attends to the basic needs of a class of pre-schoolers Works together with parents in assessing children's
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content