Job Description :
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Network
A leading organization in the with the best products in the cyber security industry is looking for talented and passionate Senior Cloud Engineers to join their rapid-growing team and set pioneer foot in Singapore office and support their infrastructure and cloud environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Manage AWS cloud environment and ensure operations with guidelines.
- Provide technical expertise to deploy, debug and support cloud application and services.
- Monitor and ensure operations and network health.
- Manage system and software patching schedules and updates.
- Configure network devices from vendors including Cisco, Palo Alter, Juniper, etc.
- Manage and configure various SaaS services such as Okta, GSuite, BambooHR.
- Work with different team to ensure smooth operations.
Key Technical requirement:
- 5+ years of hands-on technical experience in supporting IT infrastructure in AWS Cloud environment.
- In-depth experience and understanding on network and internet protocols including: TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and distributed networks
- Experience in managing and interacting cloud and SaaS services.
- Hands-on experience in scripting using Python, Bash or Golang for automation purposes.
- Advanced configuring of network devices from vendors such as Juniper, Cisco, Unifi, and Palo Alto
- Advanced understanding of network authentication protocols and Network Access Control (NAC) technologies
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).