• Focus on leads generation and qualification for the company’s products to current and prospective customers.
• Participate in the development/execution of strategic territory plans.
• Fulfill a wide range of requests for information from current and prospective customers; qualifies level of opportunity
• Support the Territory Sales Executive to generate incremental revenue through lead follow up, social selling, prospecting, cold-calling, up-selling and cross-selling activities within a territory or account.
• Identifies accounts with high close potential, qualifies opportunities thoroughly
• Prioritize sales engagements, customer inquiries and other activities to maximize revenue and territory performance.
• Follows up with customers to manage account relationship and to uncover additional opportunities.
• Establish relationships with varying levels of buyers within current and prospective accounts to determine software, service and training needs.
• Keeps abreast of industry trends, terminologies, basic software applications, operating systems, and hardware requirements. Keeps track of product availability and software bundles.
• Use internal CRM to keep business information accurate and up to date.
• Identify and facilitate various internal and external partner resources throughout sales cycle.
• Develop an understanding of company pricing, policies and licensing procedures. Perform other duties, as assigned.
• Generate opportunities and or appointments and by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market our solutions to potential customers.
• Align and work with marketing and the Territory Sales Executive for mid-market campaigns
• Perform responsibilities in all activities related to the mid-market territory strategy and new revenue generation; assume a consultative role in dealing with technology drivers and strategies.
• Prepare customer profiles based on needs analysis
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of company pricing and licensing procedures.
• Set customer meetings/appointments with the Territory Sales Executive / or Resellers
• Independently perform all responsibilities.
• Applies advanced prospecting and strategic selling techniques.
• Advanced knowledge of hardware and software acquisition cycles and buying influences.
• Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to quickly establish and build relationships with customers, including comfortably engaging C-levels; ability to communicate technical and business concepts via phone and relate them to the company’s system applications and user needs.
• Ability to analyze and evaluate territory dynamics, develop a sales plan, and accurately forecast sales on a consistent basis.
• Leverages in-depth knowledge of industry/market trends and complex business / finance concepts in selling.
• Broad knowledge of analytics products and solutions required.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced, high volume sales environment.
• Ability to initiate and lead projects.
Interested candidates may send their CV to MAC (Reg No. R1221300) at [HIDDEN TEXT] quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software, Telecom
Skills/Roles I hire for: x
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content