JOB DIMENSION (SCOPE)
• Lead and supervise a group of Technicians/Technical Assistants, and manage contractors in the execution of refinery maintenance activities.
• Implement reliability programs and develop maintenance procedures for instrumentation & electrical equipment to facilitate consistent execution of maintenance tasks.
• Investigate instrument & electrical equipment failures or malfunctions in order to identify root causes of problems as well as recommend and implement solutions.
• Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or relevant engineering discipline. (Major in Power engineering preferred)
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in the maintenance of instrumentation and electrical equipment in a Refinery/Petrochemical or related industry.
• Knowledge of Electrical Distribution & Electrical Transient and Analysis Program (ETAP) preferred.
We help our clients bridge expertise with our elite team of consultants in their areas of expertise and competency. With an extensive talent map and network, we support the regional recruitment needs of our clients through the provision of Human Capital Management Consultancy. Our services include Proactive Executive Search & Talent Acquisition in the Asia Pacific region to ensure that the right talent is placed and performs successfully in their career.
Functions : Oil & Gas, Construction
Industries : Oil/Gas/Petroleum, Power/Energy, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: engineers, Managers, Inspectors, Supervisor, Admin, Finance, Hr, Director in related industries
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Strategic Buyer is responsible for achieving best possible cost-savings while ensuring the most beneficial supply base for the company. This includes maintaining strategic relationship, contracting, performance review and improvement of supply base.
• Conclude voyage contracts including contracts of Affreightment (COA), spot and others • In charge of all operational aspects of vessel’s chartered by the company • Liaise with vessel owner, charterers, oil terminal, agents and surveyors
You will assist the Operations Managers to manage and supervise a team of Operations Technicians and Electricians, to ensure all defects reported by LTA, the Public and colleagues are being effectively rectified.
Job Purpose: • Supports the company’s business operations and support. • Leads projects, product implementation and support. • Works with the various departments on solving system issues for clients and providing consultation for system improvements.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content