Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our client is a leading Asset Management firm in Singapore servicing clients across Europe, Middle-East and Asia. They provide services ranging from succession planning to business opportunity analysis in addition to their traditional asset management services. They are now expanding their team in Singapore and are looking for an Investment Support Service Officer.
As an Investment Support Service Officer, you will be the primary point of contact and will be responsible for delivering excellent service standards and advice to clients for their enquiries, complaints, and other service-related issues.
You will be responsible for :
- Performing root cause analysis of issues and non-compliance of service levels and working with various stakeholders to identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
- Working closely with the front office, clients and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate trade capture, manage risks and deliver excellent client servicing.
- Performing reconciliation of positions as well as investigating and resolving discrepancies to ensure timely and accurate settlement of trades and payments.
- Booking of trades and ensuring accuracy of positions, trade matching, processing and settlement.
- Ensuring all trades are booked correctly and liaising with the front office or clients to address any discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Reconciling present value of trades between the front office and middle office at the end of each day and accounting for all daily outstanding and unprocessed trades.
- Proposing ways to improve system controls and enhance existing reconciliation, investigation and control processes.
- Ensuring compliance with and enhancing control processes around trade booking, verification and reconciliation in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Developing account plans to enhance service delivery.
- You have at least 3 years experience including solid experience in a similar role within Financial Services.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- Proficiency in Cantonese is a strong plus, as you would be communicating with clients in Southeast Asia.