- Great work environment within an innovative team
- Design, build and improve the iOS application.
Our client is a well-known travel search engine with headquarters in Singapore and strong operations in UAE and APAC.
Their top-ranking mobile app helps travellers search and compare results with hundreds of airline, hotel and online travel agency websites.The Job
You will work closely with Product, UI/UX and Backend Teams to design, build and improve the iOS application.
You will be responsible for:
- Applying best practices and sharing knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Reviewing your code with colleagues / internal teams.
- Monitoring the performance of the live apps and work on optimising them at the code level
- Designing, building, and maintaining high performance, reusable and reliable Swift code structure
- Identifying bottlenecks and debugging the iOS application and improving application performance
- Partnering with backend and front-end developers to build new features and integrations
- You possess a Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in building IOS apps.
- You have experience in the iOS programming language Swift, and a solid foundation in MVP/OOP principles.
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDKs, programming languages and fundamental concepts are a must.
- Experience in integrating Siri / Siri Shortcuts would be a significant plus.
- You have experience in building quality products and experiences for users.