• Act as a primary representative between the business unit and Data center division for definition, negotiation, agreement, monitoring, reporting and review of service levels, KPIs and costing to ensure stable operation.
• Manage demands/requirements for providing services and build a good and positive relationship with all stakeholders
• Encourage change in the business unit organization to enjoy the benefits from the IT Services supplied and increase service satisfaction level.
• Produce and maintain Data Center Service Catalog and other SLM activities/Applications
• Draft , maintain and review Operational Level Agreements that support the delivery of the IT infrastructure Services
• Ensure that regular review and audit of the process, its techniques and methods are continuously improved
• Design/Manage to be model of service from the perspective of total optimization based on service portfolio.
• To be an enabler of shifting the IT support organization to a global and business-centric IT support organization by implementing the processes that are defined.
• Self-motivated with a passion for SLM and Business relationship management (BRM)
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Business administration with 5 years of experience. Diploma holder with more than 7 years of experience may apply too.
• Technical IT knowledge: Dev ops/Agile, Cloud computing (AWS,AZURE etc.) and Application management
• Able to juggle multiple priorities within constantly changing application, technical and support requirements
• ITSM certification or experience is advantageous
• Had experience leading end to end project/program management
• Supervisory experience will be advantageous