• Prove to our customers that every experience matters by delivering the best customer experience possible
• Follow all documented procedures related to the Associate Engineer position
• Keep the client and their open tickets up to date at all times on incident progress
• Manage, triage and resolve tickets raised off of alerts received from our hosting environment
• Manage, triage and resolve tickets raised by the customer via telephone, e-mail and portal
• React to proactive events in a timely manner as specified in the procedural documentation and training
• Work with management on individual and team wide progress and improvements
• Work in a team environment – multi-culture and global
• Duties as assigned by supervisor/manager
• Confident, professional and courteous when dealing directly with clients
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Working knowledge and understanding of UNIX/Linux OR Windows operating systems
• Experience in Providing onsite support to end-users on ICT (Laptop, PCs, Printers, Scanners, Desktop applications, Storage servers) and basic network issues (LAN/WAN).
• Host and network-based firewalls
• Understanding of Web Technologies, i.e. DNS, Load Balancers,
• Basic knowledge and understanding of networking protocols and infrastructure
• Previous system administration experience with related technologies
• Understanding of Cloud Computing Services
• A degree in IT, Red Hat or Microsoft professional qualification or equivalent proven experience in a technical support role.
• Possess 1-2 years’ experience in server support and/or troubleshooting role.
Gateway Search is about identifying the best talent in the market. A preferred strategic search partner for many glocal clients looking at first-rate qualified professionals, Gateway Search is chosen for its track record of placing talents with precision, speed and success in high retention ratings. We believe through our extensive network, deep relationships across the specializations we recruit, coupled with a flexible yet robust search methodology - We are the gateway to talent.
Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners. 1-3 years end-user deskside support or helpdesk support experience
We are looking for an Desktop Support for one of our client based in Singapore Please find below the job description for the role and respond with the following information and an updated resume if you would be interested. VISA Status: Reason f
Good experience in handling VIP Incidents and provide them White hand glove support whenever required Strong knowledge in Windows Server administration including Windows AD user and group policy configuration and Anti virus
Providing the technical support to customers by handling systems-related issues; support telephonically and/or electronically
• Diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues • Installation, configuration and deployment of operating systems and standard software for laptops and desktop computers • Audio/Video related troubleshooting • Mobile device support (Android an
Support the project teams in the implementation, installation and configuration of PCs/Workstations O.S., applications and related peripheral devices. Provide phone and on-site support of the PCs, applications and peripherals for systems.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content