- Join a fast-growing firm in the financial technology industry
- Excellent learning and career progression opportunities
- Be a part of an exciting team
Our client is a digital asset exchange that is transforming the capital market through the introduction of new investable assets class. Their platform offers an array of services which includes primary insurance, trading and settlement and others. They aim to become full-service regulated to cater to savvy issuers and discerning investors.
You will be responsible for :
- Implementing IT security architecture and platforms in a cloud environment which may include access control solutions, identity and access management platforms, data protection technologies, anti-malware, vulnerability management, security monitoring and compliance tools.
- Maintaining enterprise IT security policies, standards, methodologies and best practices for security management to ensure IT systems are designed with due considerations for security.
- Conducting regular security analysis to prevent internal and external security incidents and attacks.
- Ensuring cloud environment & IT systems are compliant with MAS policies and standards.
- Leading in the responses to cyber incidents and assisting in remediation efforts in a 24x7x365 mode of operation.
- Staying current on the latest threats and vulnerabilities to ensure the cyber defences and processes of the organisation are up to date.
- You have at least a Tertiary Education in Engineering or Computer Science.
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in cyber security and risks in cloud ecosystems like AWS.
- Strong technical skills, which may include experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, scripting languages like Python, and cloud ecosystems like AWS is required of the role
- You ideally have relevant certifications in cloud, networking or cyber security, e.g. AWS, CISSP, CISM, CISA
- Having knowledge of DevOps techniques and Agile practices will be an advantage.
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and oral communication skills
- You are highly analytical and able to work independently and collaboratively
- You have strong strategic thinking, quantitative analysis, collaboration, problem solving, judgment, decision-making skills.
- You are organised and can handle sensitive information confidentially