- Participate and contribute to the review, analysis, development and verification of business and software requirements.
- Develop evaluation tools & techniques; and ensure that system proposals are fully analysed and evaluated by Software Development Team.
- Participate and contribute to the review and verification of test requirements and test cases.
- Assist in the development of acceptance testing and user training plans; and ensuring the smooth implementation of the plans.
- Define application problem by conferring with internal and external stakeholders; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Develop solutions by preparing and evaluating alternative work processes.
- Identify and resolve issues pertaining to software applications, following the established procedures and SOPs.
- Create documentation of application and system specifications, troubleshooting activities and resolutions.
- Liaise with team members to ensure that all tasks and deliverables are proceeding according to scheduled timeline.
- Degree in IT, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in software development and/or implementation, preferably in retail industry
- Knowledge of the following:
- Linux & Windows Environments, Scripting, SQL
- Requirements and solution design documentation, testing (SIT & UAT), software maintenance, software development process, software requirements, software architecture
- SAP retail knowledge
- Legacy system migration
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to adapt and work in a fast-paced work environment
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13856
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [HIDDEN TEXT]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239