The role is responsible for providing best IT user support service in an accurate, efficient, and professional manner. This position responds to routine user support requests utilizing our Trouble Ticketing system. Primary responsibility includes aiding and advanced trouble-shooting regarding Notebook & Desktop installation, outages and other technical issues. Support provided is both remote and desk side within the office.
• Serve as the initial contact for reporting technical issues, and answering questions regarding upgrades, installations, and other software/hardware/network issues.
• Accurately diagnose client technical issues; gather the necessary information; and perform standard, preliminary research using all relevant available resources.
• Effectively implement the steps found in available resources by following the instructions and using a variety of remote access, user admin, and related tools to resolve issues.
• Clearly and thoroughly document requests for assistance in our ticket management system, and track incidents through to resolution/escalation (per client guidelines).
• Escalate unresolved issues to next level support or respecting team leads
• Identify potential outages and other problems (via information gathering, ticket trends, etc.) and communicate the information to Team Leads in a timely manner.
• Daily management of technology assets such as laptops, desktops, printers, and tablets using our centralized asset management system.
• Provide daily support for our collaboration tools (Teams and SharePoint)
• Assist with on boarding / off boarding employees, including provisioning hardware, and ensuring processes are documented accordingly to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned.
• Generally, this is an on-premises role, requiring the person to be in the office during normal business hours unless otherwise warranted.
• Possess a Diploma in IT / Equivalent
• Manage and maintain key infrastructure and systems, to handle
• Level 1 & 2 Technical tasks
• Understand and be able to troubleshoot the Windows Operating Systems Windows 10
• Understand and be able to troubleshoot the Apple OS X Operating Systems
• Managing users, groups, and computer objects in Windows Server Active Directory / Ad Manager Plus
• Familiar with end point protection technologies (Trend Micro) and basic incident response to protect and preserve data at risk.
• Managing user mailboxes and distribution lists
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Suite - Office, Teams, SharePoint
• Working knowledge of Apple IOS devices (Minimal)
• Working knowledge of supporting VPN Clients (Palo Alto Global Protect)
• Basic understanding of managing Windows print servers
• Disk Encryption (Sophos Safeguard)
• SSO/MFA experience (OKTA) – Managing user accounts
• Working knowledge of MDM (Mobile device Management) using Trend Micro
• Knowledge of ScheduALL and Crystal Report customization will be advantageous
• Knowledge of PC hardware, software, and networking protocols is essential.
• Knowledge of basic setup of Cisco equipment (VoIP Phones)
• Knowledge of TCP/IP and IP addressing and basic network troubleshooting.
• Familiar and good at documenting standard/applications operating procedures
• Handle Asset Management, Maintain Inventory and liaise with vendors
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Ability to quickly identify problems and implement solutions with minimal downtime
• Independent and team worker, able to work under pressure and willing to learn
• Good interpersonal and communications skills to interact effectively at all levels
Professional Qualification- Microsoft Certified / CCNA preferred
Job Description The role is responsible for providing best IT user support service in an accurate, efficient, and professional manner. This position responds to routine user support requests utilizin
We are Coalesce Management Consulting! A community of people with strong Passion for Excellence. Our Organization delivers Mission Critical Projects within Life Science, Technology and Energy sector
* Exciting opportunity with an expanding trading firm * Permanent role with attractive remuneration package About Our Client ---------------- The company is a trading firm who is expanding in
About the job In this Systems Engineer position for IKEA Singapore, you will drive and support our IT infrastructure including Network, Server/storage and other IT systems including Point-of-Sale (PO
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content