Job Description :
1 Year Contract
5 days (include weekend and PH) - 3 rotating shift (7am to 3pm / 3pm to 11pm / 11pm to 7am)
Min 1 year of 1st level IT software or hardware technical support or AV / Digital signages equipment troubleshooting experience .
Strong knowledge in computer and AV hardware
Familiar with Content Management syatem eg : FourWinds
Leading M.I.C.E Industry
Our client is the Worlds Leading Meetings & Conference Centre.
- Daily scheduling and deployment of digital signages content
- First level troubleshooting of digital signages, both software and hardware
- Daily audit and monthly reporting of outdoor digital screen content
- Being scheduled for on-call duties on weekdays and/or weekends.
- ITE/ Diploma
- Min 1 year of 1st level IT software or hardware technical support or AV / Digital signages equipment troubleshooting experience .
- Strong knowledge in computer and AV hardware
- Familiar with Content Management syatem eg : FourWinds
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous, proven ability to innovate, work independently and work in a team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and work under pressure and tight timeline
- Must be able to work on roster, on weekends and midnight shifts
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with mandarin speaking associates
- This is 1 Year contract and may extend or renew
- Salary: Up to $2,700 (Basic salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications)
- Working Hours: 5 days (include weekend and PH) - 3 rotating shift (7am to 3pm / 3pm to 11pm / 11pm to 7am)
- Location: Central Town Area
For quicker processing of your email application, please indicate Position Title in the subject heading and information in your resume:
Current & Expected salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Availability to start workHow to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated rsum (in MS Word format) to Jacky Ooi Chuan Yi (EA
Personnel Registration No: R1871737) atYOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!Notice:
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process. Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.