- Join a well established IT Services firm with strong presence across the region
- Enjoy flexible working options
Our client is a well established IT Services firm offering services and solutions in infrastructure management, enterprise testing, application development & support and IT process automation. They are now expanding their team in Singapore and looking to hire a Cyber Security Engineer to support the firm's security infrastructure.The Job
You will be responsible for:
- Performing configuration and other works as per customer-defined specific requirements such as functional hardware tests, Integration of hardware components into network devices and installation, upgrade, configuration and testing of various equipment
- Physical audit of equipment and accessories and ensuring products and cables are labelled correctly.
- Shifting of racks for staging, Boxing and unboxing product
- Capturing necessary logs and other information for quality checks
- Staging and configuration of equipment for processing
- Prepping crating material before shipment, asset tagging and labelling of equipment
- Troubleshoot and solve errors where required
- You have a at least 2 years experience in a similar role preferably within an IT services firm
- You are proficient in WMS systems and Microsoft excel.
- You have the ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- You have good communications skills and a flexible team player