Knowledge and Skills
• Experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) Java, J2EE, EJB.
• Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle. Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
• Some understanding of Software Testing methodologies, scripting and tools
• Able to work under pressure.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Very good command of written and spoken English.
• Desire for a career in software applications.
• Create information solutions/modules by developing, implementing and maintaining Java based components and interfaces
• Maintain existing prototypes and scripts
• Participates as a member of development team.
• Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
• Participates in code reviews.
• Prepares and executes unit tests.
DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
In a time of change, thrive with DXC Technology.
One of our IT Service Client is Looking for Python Developers to Support business applications (both local and global) , and to design and develop specific system solutions. The work location will be Central West , Mon - Fri ( Normal Hours)
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content