· Involved in the full SDLC of the application project
· Conduct requirements gathering from the stakeholders and translate the requirements for the developers
· Guide and mentor junior developers
· Design and developer application suitable for the client's business requirements
· Involved in implementation, maintenance and support of the application system
• At least 1 year of working experience in software engineering
• Ability to develop and design using Java and J2EE technologies
• Excellent knowledge of databases which includes MSSQL, MySQL and Oracle.
• Ability to document requirements and specifications
• Expertise with software development methodology and release processes
• Good interpersonal skills and a team player
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format + Recent Photo to [Confidential Information]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Should you require further clarification, please let me know.
Jia Ling (EA Reg no: R1872250)
* Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field * Minimum of 5+ years of professional experience on Java and associated popular web applications/ services
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content