Role and Responsibilities:
• To undertake development tasks without supervision, including software designing, programming and testing within a Test-Driven Development process.
• To manage & execute production deployment and post production technical support.
• To understand both internal and external users’ requirements and propose effective solutions and improvements in support of the various business units (Directly interact with users in order to resolve the issues and guide the users on the application flow and the application behaviour.)
• Requirement Analysis, Design, and Development of Java-based applications.
• Provide production support for various existing applications
• Provide Support including requirements discussions, Release Management and deployment issue, Analysis and resolution.
Skills / Experience Requirements
• Must be at least a degree holder with minimum of 3+ years of work experience in software development.
• JAVA, J2EE, JSP, Struts, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Mule
• Familiar with Apache Tomcat
• MS SQL (Including SQL Stored procedures & triggers), MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Excellent knowledge of Eclipse, SVN, Maven
• Knowledge of PHP added advantage.
• Experience in XML/EDI data exchange is required.
• Excellent Debugging Skills
• Understanding of logistics domain
• Excellent stakeholder and client management skills
Optimum Solutions, is a full spectrum Software Solutions and a Managed Services Company. The services from Optimum are designed to deliver Enterprise Client-Server/ Multi-tier and Web based solutions across the entire value chain, spanning on-site consulting services to turnkey software projects. Opportunities abound when you work @ Optimum, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider. Our client list includes major Fortune 500 organizations. Our customers are primarily from Banking and Finance, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology, Service and Healthcare verticals.
We have got over 2200 plus consultants working with us and have developed into a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive firm with strong management, technical and financial resources and commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, USA, China, Malaysia, Philippines and India. Professional Services - Since 1997, we have been providing IT consulting professionals to major national and local firms, Fortune 500, software integrator and software development companies, and major national and local consulting firms. Managed Services group focuses on the comprehensive services on a managed mode- where the responsibility of delivery and Service Levels are undertaken by Optimum for providing a strong value to the customers. This Service enables organizations to optimize overheads and realign focus of their internal resource towards core competency and value addition areas of the organization. Software Applications & Services provides a wide range of services and turnkey solutions that run gamut from short-term focused services to long-term comprehensive, leading-edge solutions. The scope covers the end-to-end application platforms from legacy domains to web based applications.
Product & Services
Information Technology and Services
• Conclude voyage contracts including contracts of Affreightment (COA), spot and others • In charge of all operational aspects of vessel’s chartered by the company • Liaise with vessel owner, charterers, oil terminal, agents and surveyors
• Keep records of port disbursement, negotiating agents commission and final settlement • Computation of laytime, demurrage charges, insurance invoices and credit notes • Supply weekly advance report for analysis • Payment control for brokerage
We are looking for a full time contract staff to support the 50+ users at our client's office. The candidate is responsible to maintain & support office network infrastructure.
To undertake development tasks without supervision, including software designing, programming and testing within a Test-Driven Development proce
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content