- Join a leading regional IT services firm
- Work on a variety of projects
- Excellent opportunities for developing your career
Our client is a well established IT Services firm offering services and solutions in infrastructure management, enterprise testing, application development & support and IT process automation. They are now expanding their team in Singapore.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting commercial project(s) mainly on Incident, Change, Service request and problem.
- Onsite support requirements for troubleshooting, testing, implementing changes and meeting.
- Updating network documents and diagrams.
- After office hour standby requirement.
- Co-ordinate new implementation, planning and deployment strategy including securing downtime from customer(s).
- Monthly reports submission to customer(s) and SDM.
- You have a degree/diploma in Computer Engineering as well as 2 years experience within a Network Engineering role.
- You are familiar with Network Operations support for LAN/WAN/Wireless/SSLVPN/ACS mainly Cisco product and Load Balancer.
- You are a team player with good analytical skills
- You are result driven and work well in fast paced environments