- Great learning experience within a global brand in Gaming
- Great compensation package with medical benefits
Our client is a leading game development studio in Asia Pacific with a presence in Singapore more than a decade. The Singapore office has a multicultural team with over 30 different nationalities and is rapidly expanding as a result of the company's continued success in creating memorable gameplay experiences.
You will carry out regularly functional check-ins and demonstrate understanding of the basics of load and game feature testing and write test code.
You are responsible for:
- Choosing the appropriate data structures and algorithms for the task at hand.
- Testing work after each stage to ensure stability.
- Including comments in the code and document implemented features.
- Testing other connected features that could be impacted by the produced feature.
- Using an efficient and easy-to-read coding style.
- Debugging own code and bugs of basic complexity in the rest of the engine.
- Ensuring that code changes are fully tested.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- You have knowledge of software programming, ideally in the video game industry or any other relevant experience;
- You are proficient in C++ and have basic knowledge of engine or middleware and associated pipeline.
- You also have basic knowledge of debugging tools.
- You are familiar with basic speed, memory considerations and optimisation principles.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, analytical and synthesis skills.
- You have the ability to anticipate and resolve problems.
- You are results-driven, have a keen sense of attention to detail with the ability to adapt to changes.
- You are flexible in organizing work within a team.
- You have the ability to quickly learn to use new tools