- Work in Top game development corporation
- Take charge of exciting dynamic projects and be able to utilize your full potential
Our client is a leading game development studio in the Asia Pacific with a presence in Singapore for more than a decade. The Singapore office has a multicultural team with over 30 different nationalities and is rapidly expanding as a result of the company's continued success in creating memorable gameplay experiences.
As a Junior Tools Engineer, you will be involved in developing solutions to empower the development and test process, supporting the Production Team and working on automation tasks.
You will be responsible for :
- Improving game production, automation testing and Quality Assurance (QA) pipeline via tools development and integration with internal services.
- Supporting the production in building tools for tracking down issues or reporting (e.g. gathering of metrics and logs)
- Providing support for other team members during critical stages of development.
- Working on automation tasks and requirements gathering with the QA team.
- Establishing the requirements for the various Story requests from QA team and improve the productivity of QA processes through the implementation of automated solutions or streamlining of processes
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year's experience, ideally within a Software Engineer role.
- You are a strong team player who can build good communication and rapport with the QA and Tools team.