Job Description :
- Coordinate Kidney Transplant activities and administrative work associated with the running of the Hospital’s Kidney Transplant Programme.
- Coordinate patients’ referrals and pre-transplant evaluation.
- Ensure that the legislation regarding organ donation and transplant are not contravened during the kidney donation and transplant process.
- Correspond with the relevant legal authorities and Ministry of Health (MOH) officials on policies relating to the Kidney Transplant Programme.
- Responsible for providing information on policies relating to kidney donation and transplantation.
- Min Bachelor of Arts and Social Science majoring in Social Work, or Psychology; or Bachelor of Healthsciences / Nursing.
- Registered Nurse with a minimum of 5 years working experience; or equivalent preferably with experience in a Healthcare setting.
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to [HIDDEN TEXT]
Subject heading: Transplant Coordinator
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599