Our client is a global software consultancy focused on transforming ideas into smart, seamless business solutions for their clients through cutting edge IT products.
They are seeking a lead developer to be part of their growing and dynamic team in Singapore. This role offers tremendous opportunities in career growth and unparalleled exposure to a variety of technologies and exciting end to end projects. You will thrive in this environment if you are both passionate about technology, and have excellent consultative, communication, problem solving and presentation skills in order to work with stakeholders up to senior levels, and contribute creatively and technically in bringing conceptual ideas into reality.
This is a permanent role to be based in Singapore. Starting in this role, you will travel to Zurich in Switzerland for 3 months as part of a team to upskill and work with the client before continuing the role in Singapore
• You will implement sophisticated customer projects in the enterprise, web, mobile or desktop environments using modern, agile project methods
in the team.
• Live your passion for software development in exciting customer projects and be inspired by your colleagues’ enthusiasm.
• As a developer, you will cooperate with interdisciplinary teams in projects and experience how technology and team spirit unite to create innovative solutions.
• You bring the knowledge and curiosity; we provide the projects, e.g. in the web or mobile environment.
• You will efficiently and competently solve tricky software challenges, because continuous further development and active knowledge exchange mean that you will be working with the latest methods and tools and always be on trend.
• You have a degree in computer science or an equivalent related field (bachelor's/master's).
• You can run sprints, mentor and lead more junior team members
• You have experience with .Net WebAPI, SASS or CSS, Entity Framework, IBM MQ, GIT, TSQL and Visual Studio
• You have experience with continuous integration servers like TeamCity, Jenkins, Codeship or Octopus Deploy, and IIS or Apache Servers
• Experience with Mini-PL (Critical Path, Backlog Grooming based on Critical Path)
• You have multiple years of experience with state-of-the-art web architectures and enjoy developing modern web applications.
• You value high quality code and you want to satisfy your thirst for knowledge of the latest technologies every day.
• You have thorough knowledge of build and deployment of full stack applications, including automated testing frameworks like Selenium, Jasmine, etc.
• You have strong communication skills and like making decisions.
If you are interested and suitable to explore this role, please send your CV in word format to [HIDDEN TEXT] and we will be in touch with you to discuss further.
New Step Search Pte. Ltd. | Business Registration No # 201632615G | EA License No #16S8449
New Step is an executive IT search consultancy. We find you the right candidates for your specific hiring needs, and help you to hire the best available talent for the job.
We provide a premium end to end recruitment service, using leading industry search tools, channels and techniques without compromise for each and every assignment that we take on. We customise our search approach for you and can demonstrate just how we go the extra mile on assignments through modern initiatives and search activities. Our mantra is quality over quantity: we partner closely with comparatively fewer clients to understand not only their assignment in detail, but also their values, culture and long term aspirations.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Technology
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we d
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & contr
The Government Digital Services (GDS) Team aims to spearhead the digital transformation of government. Application Infrastructure (AI), as part of GDS, is a highly dynamic and energetic team of leadin
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content