As Singapore's leading supermarket retail player and a household name close to all, we have grown with you over the years. It is now your turn to grow an exciting new career and fulfil your aspirations with us. Join us as we embark on a journey to make lives better for our customers, community, environment and employees.
At NTUC FairPrice, we offer you more than just a job. We are committed in giving our employees a rewarding career through comprehensive development opportunities. We promise a wonderful workplace culture with ample opportunities for growth at different levels of your career. Every of our 10,000 employees across Singapore is important.
If the prospect of working in an organization at the forefront of retail technology and innovation excites you, look no further.
Grow your career with us today and make a difference.
- Manage strategic efforts on the Sustainability processes, which include materiality assessments and sustainability reporting.
- Explore and develop Sustainability projects to facilitate community partnerships, industry collaborations and awareness programmes.
- Facilitate ongoing Decarbonisation efforts through collaboration with internal business units on energy consumption data and carbon footprint.
- Enhance communications on Sustainability through internal and external communication platforms such as development of campaigns and collateral
- Monitor emerging sustainability mandates and legislations, its impact to the retail / supermarket business and establish industry best practices to address them.
- Manage the FairPrice Volunteers Programme engaging staff to befriend beneficiaries and to complement the overall social impact to needy communities.
- Provide key secretariat support to FairPrice Group Sustainability Committee / TaskForce in managing the respective sustainability frameworks, strategies and targets.
- At least 4 - 5 years of work experience in managing sustainability, communication initiatives or corporate philanthropy would be an advantage
- Highly energetic with the ability to lead teams and large scale cross department projects to address both short and long term targets.
- Strategic thinker, attention to operational details and strong people skills.