Job Description :
We are looking for an experiencedSystem Administrator in Linux to work in one of the leading Banks in Singapore.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At least 4 years of experience in RHEL 7 and Linux administration;
- Experienced in configuration management, infrastructure, and application deployments;
- Proficiencyin source control using tools such as Git with DevOps and IT automation concepts;
- Knowledge of storage and networking components (TCP/IP, NFS, DNS, LDAP, FTP, NTP, Samba)
- Experience in middleware design, configuration, security implementations;
- Ability to work closely with various technology teams in dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Strong personal work ethic with an aptitude for analysis and problem solving;
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Windows Server.
- Provide solutions andresponsible fordeployment, configuration, troubleshooting and fine tuning of Linux related systems;
- Perform system and security upgrades, patches and vulnerability fixes and provide support services to users and developers;
- Manage the ongoing vulnerability by coordinating and deploying patches and server rebuilds;
- Resolve help desk critical issues and process items in a ticket queue;
- Responsible for monitoring servers and remediatealerts that get raised;
- Document the relevant processes and procedures;
- Ensure compliance to security standards and policies.