- Review daily tasking to ensure all tasking are within company policy.
- Conduct random inspections of vehicles within the fleet.
- Direct transporters in planning and scheduling of daily deliveries and make sure everything is run smoothly.
- Operate and maintains computerized network tracking system, track vehicles movement, locations, and vehicles utilization.
- Ensure a high degree of finish goods inventory accuracy and finish goods actual location.
- Motivates and ensure workforce to adhere to safety requirements and good housekeeping.
- To ensure quality, delivery, and scrap targets are achieved.
- Initiates and participate in quality improvement projects and activities.
- Set up a system whereby all signed delivery notes will be collected back daily.
- Preparation of shipping documents.
- Candidate must possess at least O Levels or Diploma in relevant discipline.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Good commercial and business understanding.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Words.
- Fluent in both Chinese and English both verbal and written.
- Experienced in working in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to foster team-oriented goals.