You will play an exciting role at the Manager/ Assistant Manager level; performing dual roles in the Business Partner (BP) and HR Information Systems/ Data domains.
As an Assistant HRBP, you support the Board’s line Departments in the full spectrum of HR operations, including recruitment, performance management, talent management and employee communications to achieve effective business outcomes. In addition, data will continue to be an important area in the Board’s HR work. You will therefore be involved in HR data governance; HR systems and data analytics projects as part of your core work.
You are expected to thrive in a team environment and interacts proactively with various stakeholders within and outside the organisation. Within your work space, you are required to adapt to various forms of technology to enhance your work efficiency and effectiveness.
• Analyse workforce data, prepare regular workforce reports and assessments (including data interpretation) to support management discussions and decisions on HR interventions to enhance workforce efficiency
• Provide effective HR business partnership support to Board’s Departments; providing HR services and solutions to help meet business needs
• Stay abreast of progressive HR practices and key trends in the market and share relevant practices across domains to facilitate continuous improvement
• Assist in the establishment of procedures to ensure data integrity for HR system, including data specifications and requirements
• Monitor and put in place tools to process and optimise accuracy and functionality of data.
• Provide other HR service as and when required
• Good knowledge and understanding of employment laws and legislation
• Strong problem-solving, writing, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Able to deploy and use data analytics tools and analytical techniques/ visualisation tools; proficient in the application of dashboard methodology and provide insights to facilitate decision-making
• Ability to collect and synthe both the quantitative and qualitative data
• Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines, resourceful and resilient
• IT Savvy with an appreciation for new technologies